You know you’ve been using MS Office too long when….
- Drafting a report by hand you glance at the paper expecting to see red and green squiggly underlines;
- Whenever you forget how to program the video you look at the TV screen for a small dog wearing a cape;
- You try to find the ‘Croissant Warming Wizard’ on your microwave;
- Whenever you think of a good idea, a yellow light bulb appears by your left ear;
- Your solution to a ‘bag full’ light on your hoover is to turn if off and then back on again;
- You talk gibberish and expect the words to be corrected automatically as they leave your mouth;
- You expect members of your family to have optional appearances and personalities;
- You don’t wonder why you want to connect your toaster to the Internet;
- You blame everything – faulty traffic lights, unhelpful shop assistants, running out of petrol – on Microsoft;
- You put together a half hour long PowerPoint presentation to tell the children where you’re going on holiday next year.
This entry was posted in I don't believe IT
. Bookmark the permalink
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: